Tier X review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tier X review

Post by SAW on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:35 pm

So.....just some thoughts:

Tier X battles are boring Rolling Eyes

Now that I pushed hard to obtain a T10 tank, I feel it was kinda a waste. I have far more fun in lower tier battles.

At first I did not necessarily agree with Opus's practice of eliteing all his tanks but now, I totally get it and will be doing so myself from now on.

Kind of a random post but my point is: don't push through all the tanks just to obtain the next tier. The higher tiers are expensive to play and not as much fun factor

SAW
Admin

View user profile http://lackeys.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tier X review

Post by OpusTheFowl on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:54 pm

SAW wrote:So.....just some thoughts:

Tier X battles are boring Rolling Eyes

Now that I pushed hard to obtain a T10 tank, I feel it was kinda a waste.  I have far more fun in lower tier battles.

At first I did not necessarily agree with Opus's practice of eliteing all his tanks but now,  I totally get it and will be doing so myself from now on.

Kind of a random post but my point is: don't push through all the tanks just to obtain the next tier.  The higher tiers are expensive to play and not as much fun factor

One other point is that the way WoT is designed, most (not all) tanks only become fierce when you max-out its tech tree. For example, I'm cursing the Ferdinand right now as the 2nd tier gun is kinda meh...but the top tier gun is holy hell. +18% penetration and +52% damage over the gun bellow it. A slow lumbering Tier 8 TD that can barely hurt tier 9 tanks become this vicious killer once fully armed. I was whining about the Ferd once in a slow game and was roasted by pretty much everyone for complaining...everyone said to get the top gun and then evaluate it.

OpusTheFowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SAW on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Perfect case and point Opus.

my example: I hated the IS-3 with a fierce passion. I was about the sell the damn thing and give up that line. Would have been a dumb move after grinding all the way to tier 8.

Then.....I upgraded the turret and gun. TOTALLY new tank and a fucking killing machine!

SAW
Admin

View user profile http://lackeys.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top