Game Mechanics and Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Mechanics and Tips

Post by OpusTheFowl on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Experience is used to research new modules and tanks and to progress your crew, while credits can be used to pay for new modules and tanks, equipment, consumables and ammunition, crew training/retraining as well as temporary camouflage patterns.

To maximize your use of camouflage bonus provided by your environment, do not sit inside of bushes while you fire, instead sit more than 15m behind one or even several bushes. This is particularly important for scouts. Firing reveals your position. If you absolutely need to take a shot, e.g. to track your target for your team's artillery, pull back just before you take the shot - your target will stay visible to you even with the bush intransparent for the normal spotting duration. However, don't forget that enemies can see your tracers, so you may see shells homing in on your position despite being invisible to the enemy.

Automatic Aiming, or auto-aim, aims to the center of the tank: often the most armoured part. It does not lead your target at all. It is only useful for aiming at weaker armoured tanks very far from you or when you are both at close range and you need to focus on dodging incoming shots rather than carefully aiming at the enemy. In these occasions, auto-aim can save you some worry. By default, auto-aim is engaged by right-clicking on a target, and disengaged by pressing E.

more soon...
OpusTheFowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Mechanics and Tips

Post by OpusTheFowl on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

One day you will want to try arty and when you do, I highly suggest you pick one with a good shots-per-minute stat over huge damage but slow...That German SPG I have is next to useless for me...
OpusTheFowl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top